Weird problem connecting using AnyConnect 3.1.05152 under Windows

Tony Zhou tonytzhou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:12:49 EST 2014

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for providing the version. Just a side note, do you have
experience setting the server as the default gateway (i.e., all traffic
goes through the server) using ocserv? I tried to set the route as
0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 however the iOS client did not forward all its traffic
through the server.

Thanks,
TZ