Slow connection after successful vpn login

Marina Papoutsi marina.cogsci at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:00:55 EST 2014

Dear Niko,

thank you for the response and apologies for the very late reply.
I tried modifying the MTU value, starting from 1500 and even up to 9999.
Made no difference though.

If I set the VPN connection to be used only for "resources on this
connection", local traffic is fine (as expected), but the VPN traffic is
somewhat blocked. If I try to ssh to my remote machine, it doesn't do
much. The konsole title shows that the name of the remote host, but the
command line doesn't return.

Any ideas?

Many thanks for your help,
Marina