[GIT PULL V2] Fixes for rekeying, Android builds, etc.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Feb 18 06:05:05 EST 2014

On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 09:09 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> I've updated that. I've tried to fix the open issues, and make it a bit more
> resistant to failures (if DTLS rehandshake it will now reconnect).

Hm, remember we don't really do a DTLS handshake at all; we bypass it
with a preset master key and session-id, and just do a session resume.
Does a re-"handshake" really do anything to change the underlying random
numbers and improve security? I know, I *implemented* this session
resume in GnuTLS. But I forget the details. Quite deliberately so :)

Also, should the CSTP rehandshake method be predicated on secure
renegotiation being available?