Cannot authenticate

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Feb 4 01:13:43 EST 2014

On 02/03/2014 11:34 PM, Kevin Cernekee wrote:
> It might be applying a dynamic access policy based on OS.  You can try
> v5.01 or the head of tree with "--os win --useragent 'AnyConnect
> Windows 3.0.08057'" to emulate a Windows PC.
>
> Does AnyConnect for Linux work?
>
> Also: no user certs, right?  And does your login/password contain any
> 8-bit characters?

I tried your user agent, but it still did not auth (same messages).

The client that they sent to Windows users is 3.1.04072, but that user agent
doesn't work either.

No certs as far as I know. Only the Cisco .exe is distributed. Only plain ASCII
for the password.

I can't download the Linux client because I don't have a Cisco license (what a
great restriction, Cisco).