Cannot authenticate

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon Feb 3 23:32:38 EST 2014

Still won't auth. http://fpaste.org/74172/48822413/

> 2) Use the head of tree from git.infradead.org.  This will also use
> XML POST, and the authgroup logic should work as expected.

Won't auth. http://fpaste.org/74173/39148827/

I have to use a token at the end of my password, which is correctly entered. Not
sure if this causes any problems for openconnect.

Our VPN used to use vpnc and I was able to connect without a problem (including
the token).

Thanks,
Michael