Unable to connect using openconnect in Ubuntu12.04

Sharad Upadhyaya deskatapac at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:32:55 PST 2014

Hi,

I am trying to connect to a CISCO SSL VPN using OpenConnect v3.15 on
Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS (headless).

It fails just after I enter my userId and pw - with the comment 'SSL
certificate authentication failed'.

The complete output is as follows:

user-01:~$ sudo openconnect serverIP:443
Attempting to connect to serverIP
SSL negotiation with serverIP
Server certificate verify failed: self signed certificate

Certificate from VPN server "serverIP" failed verification.
Reason: self signed certificate
Enter 'yes' to accept, 'no' to abort; anything else to view: yes
Connected to HTTPS on serverIP
GET https://serverIP/
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Object Moved
SSL negotiation with serverIP
Server certificate verify failed: self signed certificate
Connected to HTTPS on serverIP
GET https://serverIP/+webvpn+/index.html
SSL certificate authentication failed
Please enter your username and password.
Username:myusername
Password:**********
POST https://serverIP/+webvpn+/index.html
SSL certificate authentication failed
Login failed.
Please enter your username and password.
Username:

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Sharad