[GIT PULL] Android updates

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Dec 29 01:16:07 PST 2014

On Sun, 2014-12-28 at 21:44 -0800, Kevin Cernekee wrote:
> This incorporates support for Android Lollipop + NDK r10d on 32-bit
> platforms only.  Some of this work gets us a little closer to
> supporting 64-bit Android builds, but a few other items also need to
> be addressed:
>
>  - Fix builds when API level 21 (Lollipop) is selected.  We are still
>    building for 14 (ICS) today, but the 64-bit platforms are only
>    available under 21+.  A bunch of stuff got changed in the android-21
>    Bionic headers, and some of it breaks gnulib (=> oath-toolkit doesn't
>    compile).
>
>  - Fix GMP build on MIPS64.
>
>  - Override config.sub in several packages with a newer version that
>    groks "aarch64".  There is a patch for this in my ndk64-wip branch.
>
>  - There may be other things broken; it would be nice to test all three
>    64-bit architectures in emulation at least.

Pushed; thanks. Do you care about having a release with them in, or are
you happy with a git snapshot?

Note the following in run_pie.c which you need to comply with in your
packaged build:

+//    * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
+// copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer
+// in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
+// distribution.

It might actually be easier to reimplement run_pie.c for yourself, given
that it's so trivial.