Feature Request: --os=android

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Sep 23 04:29:04 EDT 2013

On 09/23/2013 04:09 AM, Kevin Cernekee wrote:

> BTW, has anybody been able to use the Cisco Android client to
> connect to ocserv?  I am able to authenticate, but then the app logs
> CSTPPROTOCOL_ERROR_NO_LICENSE_FROM_HEADEND and disconnects.

Hello Kevin,
 I had the same issue and couldn't figure out the reason of this error.
I was hoping there will be an openconnect android app before having to
solve that...

> It might be looking for a "X-CSTP-License" header, but I get
> CVCCONFIG_ERROR_BAD_LICENSE_VALUE errors if I try setting it to
> either "mobile" or "android".

I have no idea of that. The only reference in google of that header has
the value accept (but the actual value may be replaced before logging).