--no-xmlpost bug found

Kevin Cernekee cernekee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:02:27 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Mike Stucka <mstucka at macon.com> wrote:
> I'm not certain the proper way to get this just-built version into
> place to test with the GUI, and I suspect we need some SUID trick to
> get it working. I'd of course be willing to test that if I'm told how.

An earlier report said there was a problem with the GUI, but I didn't
really look into it because we probably won't use this implementation.

If there's demand for it, I could post updated (but unofficial)
binaries in my PPA for people to try out.  This would be a good way to
get test coverage on my proposed library changes, too.