--no-xmlpost bug found

Mike Stucka mstucka at macon.com
Mon Oct 7 09:49:45 EDT 2013

Per the manual:
http://www.infradead.org/openconnect/manual.html

I'm reading that if I've got to use --no-xmlpost to connect, I've got
a bug that should be reported. So I'm trying to report it. =)

Looks like myself and at least three others have come across this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openconnect/+bug/1229195

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-openconnect/+bug/1202204

Is there some information I can provide that might help? I ran into
this with the version of OpenConnect being piloted by Ubuntu 13.10:
5.01, GnuTLS, PKCS#11, TOTP software token, DTLS (using OpenSSL).

I also ran into this using a version of 5.01 that I compiled with
GnuTLS, PKCS#11,  DTLS (using OpenSSL).

I have no idea what most of this means, but I'd be glad to try to help.

Mike