Compatibility with 2 factor authentication?

Matthew Kitchin (Public/Usenet) mkitchin.public at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:58:15 EDT 2013

On 5/30/2013 4:25 AM, David Woodhouse wrote:
> You could try updating just openconnect, perhaps? Although you might
> need a newer OpenSSL for that...
I think it would have to be compiled and I seem to lack the skills to do
that. I wanted to upgrade my router anyway. I went ahead and did the
upgrade last night to Attitude Adjustment with the option to 'keep
settings'. It semi bricked it, but I have it about 50% back to life with
stock Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH firmware. I will try to get AA loaded on it
tonight and see how it goes.