Compatibility with 2 factor authentication?

Matthew Kitchin (Public/Usenet) mkitchin.public at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:43:59 EDT 2013

On 5/28/2013 9:22 AM, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 08:56 -0500, Matthew Kitchin (Public/Usenet) wrote:
>> Luci is the web interface, isn't it? I'm just using the command line. At
>> the moment, it does not seem to be popping up the second password dialog.
> Show (in private if you prefer) the 'openconnect -v' output please.

It is old. It looks like it is the latest available in the Openwrt
repository. The last time I tried to compile a newer version, I failed
miserably. I believe you ended up doing it for me.

root at OpenWrt:~# openconnect -v
No server specified
Usage:  openconnect [options] <server>
Open client for Cisco AnyConnect VPN, version v2.25-unknown