Openconnect & Mountain Lion / Routing issues

JS thelordbyte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 20:41:32 EST 2013

Hi All,

Have successfully installed openconnect (4.07) and can connect
successfully to the VPN Server, however it all goes bad at the routing
part - I get the first two errors shown everytime.

I can ping IPs on the VPN, but programs such as Remote Desktop
Connection do not successfully connect - they just remain stuck -
leaving me certain the cause is the routing errors below.

Anyone having any ideas?

Thanks

sudo openconnect -u xx --no-cert-check https://address
Attempting to connect to address
SSL negotiation with address
Server certificate verify failed: self signed certificate
Connected to HTTPS on address
GET https://address
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 303 See Other
GET https://address/webvpn.html
Please enter your username and password.
PASSWORD:
SSL negotiation with address
Server certificate verify failed: self signed certificate
Connected to HTTPS on address
POST https://address/webvpn.html
Got CONNECT response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
CSTP connected. DPD 300, Keepalive 30
route: writing to routing socket: Invalid argument
add net vpn_ip_1: gateway vpn_ip_1: Invalid argument
add host address: gateway 192.168.2.1
add net 192.168.0.0: gateway vpn_ip_2
Connected tun0 as vpn_ip_2, using SSL