Command line Auth

Cor Archenland cor.archenland at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:18:37 EDT 2013

Hey eveyone,

I am having some trouble connecting to my VPN server using the
openconnect command line utility. Everytime I attempt to connect it
tells me that authentication has failed, however if I use
"Network-manager-openconnect-gnome" to connect it works fine.

Any thoughts on why this might be? I thought I might have some character
in my password that needed to be escaped when entered on the command
line, however I tried to escape all bash special characters with no success.

Thanks,
Cor