ocserv HEAD with iOS 6.1.2 fails after successful cert auth

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Thu Feb 28 02:44:27 EST 2013

On 02/27/2013 08:47 PM, Jason Cooper wrote:

>> I don't think you're missing anything. This server was designed to
>> provide whatever openconnect was using. It could be that the anyconnect
>> client is more picky. Does this client have a debug mode, or does it
>> output anything helpful?
> I get "Banner Success", then a split second later, "The VPN client failed
> to establish a connection."  No debug mode, sorry.

I've tried with the android client and I have the same issue. The debug
log prints these messages:
* TUN fd was invalid returning not handled
* tunnel was not in connected state at the end if initiateTunnel(),
ignoring (handled elsewhere)

That don't make sense to me. Anyway making it compatible with the cisco
anyconnect servers is something beyond my reach. I think it makes more
sense to port the openconnect client to android (and iphone for that
matter)...