ocserv: server certificate generation

Per Juborg per at juborg.nu
Tue Dec 17 01:57:28 EST 2013

Hi,

I've managed to compile ocserv and create a minimal config file on my Mac OSX 10.8.5.

However, I need to know how to create a proper server certificate, the manual isn't very clear on that subject.

When starting my server I get the following message: server certificate key usage prevents key encipherment; unable to support the RSA ciphersuites

How should I generate my certificate?

Is also seems that the server doesn't present the CA certificate, I've only been able to test that with a browser.

/Per