Certificate auth issue in 0.2.2

Karl weeker at outlook.com
Sun Dec 8 10:35:42 EST 2013

certtool --verify --load-ca-certificate ca-cert.pem --infile user-cert.pem
Chain verification output: Verified. The certificate is trusted.

I found it quite different between iOS and Android AnyConnect client,
both failed to connect, but Android looks go further, iOS always
prompts username, Android will prompt password after input username.

Android client's log: http://pastebin.com/VxubQJQv
iOS client's log: http://pastebin.com/XNYK6iRk