Unable to connect to QuickVPN on cisco rv220w

Jussi Kukkonen jussi.kukkonen at intel.com
Fri Sep 28 06:13:48 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Snott Admin <admin at snott.net> wrote:
> If I give it my .pem file I get a different error:
>
> openconnect -c Downloads/https.pem https://190.190.191.190
>
> Attempting to connect to 190.190.191.190:443
> Using client certificate '/CN=442B037E8AA1/OU=RV220W/O=Cisco Systems,
> Inc./C=US'
> Failed to identify private key type in 'Downloads/https.pem'

This at least looks like the wonder of openssl client certificate
do reliably.

Older openconnect versions had a "--cert-type" option to set it but on
recent versions (like yours) the type _should_ get autodetected. If
the pem file really is a good cert with private key, David may be
interested in seeing the header (first line in the key file).

 - Jussi