Openconnect with PKCS11 on Ubunbtu 12.10

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Sep 19 14:45:33 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-09-19 at 17:45 +0000, Lee Matthews wrote:
> Good afternoon,
> I am wrestling with getting this to work.
> Here is the error I am getting:
>

> Error importing PKCS#11 URL
> The requested data were not available.

You didn't show the URL, so I can't opine on its sanity. But basically
it wasn't correct. The system couldn't find an object matching the URL
you gave. How did you get the URL that you used, if 'p11tool --list-all'
didn't work?

> Running  p11tool --list-all --login gives
> me a segmentation fault, not sure of that is related or not.

Potentially. It seems sane to get that crash fixed before we try to do
anything more useful with GnuTLS and PKCS#11. Although it might be a bug
in the PKCS#11 library you're using, perhaps?