OpenConnect 3.18 release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed May 2 13:13:53 EDT 2012

In a fit of stupidity, I originally prepared the 3.18 release in the git
repository without updating the changelog — so I quickly reverted it and
redid it, before generating and uploading the release tarball.

The tarball is correct, and corresponds to commit e7ccc13c, which is now
in the git tree and tagged as v3.18 as it should be.

However, for the last week or so my *original* "Tag version 3.18" commit
without the changelog (d37b95cf) was in the git repository. I'm not
quite sure how that happened, but I've now force-pushed the correct
version. If you pull from the git tree and get a warning that it's not a
fast-forward and some merge conflicts in download.xml and changelog.xml,
that's the reason. The repository hasn't been hacked; I'm just stupid.

If you're not using the git repo, or if you hadn't noticed that there
was a conflict and had just reverted to the new upstream, then you can
safely ignore this message. I'm only admitting my stupidity in public to
make sure that people don't get paranoid about the apparent change...