Openconnect Network Manager Interaction Ubuntu 12.04

Mcclelland, Michael B Mr CTR USN USA michael.b.mcclelland at us.army.mil
Sat Jul 28 12:18:59 EDT 2012

That solved the issue for me.  But I can't seem to get the cert to load when I try to connect the VPN.  I'm editing the vpn config and adding the usercert=pkcs11:token=MCCLELLAND.MICHAEL.BLAIR.1250312;id=%00%02 field as instructed but it's either not finding the token or something isn't clicking to request the pin number.

I've attempted other combinations of the pkcs11 url that work from the command line but it doesn't seem to have any effect.