OpenConnect 4.04 release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jul 5 06:52:10 EDT 2012

All that work in supporting esoteric and obsolete certificate types,
like PKCS#11, TPM and OpenSSL's old encrypted PEM format... and in doing
so, I broke the sane, simple case of PKCS#8 PEM files with passwords ☺

It worked with a password provided on the command line (or when using
--key password-from-fsid which is my normal use case), but would fail
with 'Failed to load private key as PKCS#8: ASN1 parser: Error in TAG.'
instead of asking the user for a password if one wasn't provided.

With a bit of luck, this should be the last release for a while. I have
real work to do. Famous last words, I know...

ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/openconnect/openconnect-4.04.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/openconnect/openconnect-4.04.tar.gz.asc

David Woodhouse (5):
      Fix GnuTLS password handling for PKCS#8 files
      Import translations from GNOME
      Fix spelling error in --pid-file help text
      Strip out full header when comparing po files
      Tag version 4.04