Config File for OpenConnect

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jan 19 02:08:15 EST 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 07:54 +0100, "[ChungwaSoft] Fabian Jäger" wrote:
> Dear all,
> what is your opinion on having an optional configuration file to
> specify openconnect's parameters?
>
> If you also think that this extension is a good idea, I would like to
> work on a corresponding patch.

I think it's a fine plan; sorry for not responding sooner.

On the plane to linux.conf.au I was actually looking at what it would
take to re-use the same loop in main.c (the 'while (opt=getopt_long...)'
one) so that we pass through it with options from the command line *and*
from any config file that was passed.

I didn't get anything useful done though, so if you want to submit a
patch that would be great. Thanks.