issue with CSD wrapper

mountain the blue thebluemountain at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:27:46 EDT 2012

david,

fyi, i've found what the issue was: not specifying any script at
command-line level (-s xxx).
the vpnc package was not installed, nor any vpnc-script.

once installed, using the -s parameter with /etc/vpnv/vpnv-script, it now works.

again, thank you for your care previously at answering my mails.

ps: i can now get rid of the cisco anyconnect and configure my network
routes to have access to both internet and ... intranet ... which was
the primary reason for attempting to switch network iface supplier.