Error fetching HTTPS response

Mike Miller mtmiller at ieee.org
Tue Aug 14 21:29:01 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Zac Shepherd wrote:
> I am unable to get an openconnect connection to work, it continues to fail
> on the last (?) step:
> Refreshing +CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html after 1 second...
> GET https://[vpn gateway]/+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html
> Error fetching HTTPS response
>
> I've had this connection working for a while, not sure what has changed but
> need some help figuring out how to fix it.  Google searches have been
> unhelpful.

Hi Zac, I suspect David may be unreachable at the moment as he's
usually very fast to respond, I can try to help in the meantime.

I assume you are seeing many repeats of the Refreshing/GET lines
before it boots you, right? Have you always seen that output? What do
you see prior to that? I believe the "sdesktop" URL refers to the CSD
(which I don't have on my VPN), are you passing --csd-user and/or
--csd-wrapper options to handle that? And what OS are you on?

--
mike