Any way to install OpenConnect onto MacOS Lion without having to compile it

Charles Hirst charles.hirst at oracle.com
Mon Apr 16 08:04:09 EDT 2012

Whilst I can see MacOS listed as a supported platform there does not seem to be a prebuilt package for this platform, so I assume to get this to work you need to download and compile the software, along with the libraries etc. it requires.  Is this the case, or is there an easier way to do this before I look to start seeing if I can download all of this onto my MacBook Air?

Many thanks