OpenConnect translations

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Sep 27 07:13:32 EDT 2011

I've finally added NLS support to OpenConnect, so it should be able to
output its messages in your native language rather than only in English.

This obviously depends on actually *having* translations of its
messages, though.

Any contributions of translations, even if you only have time to do a
few messages rather than a full set, would be much appreciated.

You can either do this in Transifex:
	https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/openconnect/

or just by sending me patches to the relevant po/$LANG.po file with some
translations filled in. Or even just send me the edited file if you
can't work out how to do patches; all contributions will be gratefully
received.

I've fixed a couple of places where the way that messages were
constructed were likely to cause problems for sane translation, such as
where it had one "reason" string which was set to either "has expired"
or "expires soon", and it then printed a message
	"Client certificate %s at:"
including the reason. I've turned that into two separate strings which
can be independently translated. If there are *more* places where I
should change the original in order to make the translations
better/easier, please let me know.

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation