[Patch] Allows tun_mainloop to handle multiple packets in single read.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Dec 3 11:27:29 EST 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-04 at 01:22 +0900, Kazuyoshi Aizawa wrote:
> Umm, I think there's no simple way to reuse existing interface.
> When control stream(*1) is closed, protocol stream(*2) is unlinked
> from PPA(*3)
> Simply put, once openconnect  daemon is terminated, tun driver itself
> forgets about instance number it was linked...so it is no longer usable.

Hm, so what is the point in having I_PLINK at all? Can it *ever* be
useful? It sounds like we should just switch to I_LINK as you suggest.

I'm increasingly convinced that I should do a trivial openconnect server
which *just* works over TCP and with a predefined cookie. I can then
give you an "account" with that...