OpenConnect 3.15 Debian Squeeze Issue

Sposato,Vincent vsposato at ufl.edu
Fri Dec 2 13:41:26 EST 2011

David,
	Thanks for the hint! I made the change to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and that
allowed it to work. So that resolves that. As far as the Debian package,
the version I am running is 2.25 and that comes directly from aptitude. So
I believe Debian is a little bit behind on the versioning. I will keep an
eye out for a new release from the package sources.

Thanks,

Vincent Sposato
Technical Lead & Sr. Software Engineer
Clinical and Translational Research Informatics Program
Systems Development
University of Florida Academic Health Center