Openconnect 2.21 + different port + Network Manager

Charles Bovy charles.bovy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:52:28 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Jussi Kukkonen <jku at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> David Woodhouse wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 12:31 +0100, Charles Bovy wrote:
>>>
>>> The second problem arose when trying to use Network Manager.
>>> Network-Manager plugin does not accept a hostname with a port-number.
>>> nm-openconnect-auth-dialog tries to resolve "host:10000" instead of
>>> "host", and fails.
>>> Probably the function parse_url is required in
>>> nm-openconnect-auth-dialog?
>>> I don't have a clue how to fix that, but I managed to get around to
>>> completely replace port 443 by 10000 in all sources.
>>

> I'm not totally sure I understood the situation, but I think this should do
> it. Please test.

Hi Jussi,

Thanks for the patch.
This solveds the nm-openconnect-auth-dialog. The certificate is
received, but when launching openconnect binary, the port number is
stripped:

/usr/bin/openconnect --servercert xxx --syslog --cookie-on-stdin
--script /usr/lib/network-manager-openconnect/nm-openconnect-service-openconnect-helper
host

It should be:

/usr/bin/openconnect --servercert xxx --syslog --cookie-on-stdin
--script /usr/lib/network-manager-openconnect/nm-openconnect-service-openconnect-helper
host:10000

The port-number should be passed to openconnect as well.

Can you have a look at it?

Regards,

Charles