getaddrinfo failed: Servname not supported for ai_socktype

Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet) mkitchin.public at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:55:38 EDT 2010

  On 8/6/2010 5:20 PM, Koshelev, Misha Vladislavovich wrote:
> I will double check but I am actually still using vpnc at this point... :(
>
> Thank you
> Misha
Me too, but we are trying to get off our old vpn server, and we have
never been able to get rekeying to work properly with vpnc. We have to
make it restart every 6 hours or use a ping script to monitor when it
dies. We have never been able to deploy it outside the IT department. I
tried to compile openconnect for OpenWRT, but I don't think I'm even
close to getting it. I would be eternally grateful if someone with more
experience could give it a shot or give me a tutorial of some sort. I
don't think the version currently in OpenWRT has a chance of working,
because it is looking for /etc/services.