not properly disconnected sessions with openconnect

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Sep 15 15:05:12 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 20:45 +0200, Horváth Szabolcs wrote:

> We've recently installed a new Cisco ASA and Linux guys including me
> use OpenConnect v2.01.
>
> We have one issue: it looks like when we disconnect with OpenConnect
> by pressing ctrl-c, the ASA doesn't close that connections, therefore
> we cannot reconnect.

Hrm. I assume that Ctrl-C is being correctly trapped and ctsp_bye() is
getting called as openconnect exits?

If that's so, then there's something else we need to do to terminate the
session. I'm not sure _what_ though. We're terminating the tunnel, but
perhaps we need to do something to kill the session (which can otherwise
be resumed by just reconnecting using the same cookie).