Netwinders, spare parts, and other goodies.

Ralph Siemsen ralphs at netwinder.org
Thu May 12 13:29:25 PDT 2016

Hello all,

The time has come to purge my inventory of NetWinders and parts.
If anyone is interested, they're yours for cost of shipping.
Everything is located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. If you are
in town or nearby, delivery can be arranged.

I have many StrongARM machines, both DM and rackmount versions.
Most of the machines are 64MB RAM with 4 or 10G hard disk. If
my notes are correct, there are a couple with 128MB RAM.

Also have power supplies, mostly brick style, and spare parts.
Need a new orange button or the spring? Maybe a new green stand?
Ancient hard disks, mounting brackets, screws, etc.

Also a few non-Netwinder items:

* StrongARM SA-1110 devel kit
  https://www-s.acm.illinois.edu/sigembedded/old/projects/strongarm/documentation/SA-1110_UsersGuide.pdf

* D-link DES-1024R+ ethernet switch, 24-ports, 10/100
  http://www.dlink.com/uk/en/support/product/des-1024rplus-24-port-10-100mbps-rack-mount-switch

* AirShare Radio Module - a wireless RS-232 serial link:
  http://www.hth.com/filelibrary/PDFFILES/AIRSHARE.PDF

* Corel-branded keytronics keyboard, nicely yellowed ;-)

Cheers,
Ralph