Spare parts

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Thu Jun 6 10:15:30 EDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 09:55 -0400, Brian Barber wrote:
> Hi, Daniel (and everyone in netwinder.org-land).  I have two desktop
> units
> in perfect working order that I'm ready to part with.  They are both
> "developer" units, i.e. they have the extra composite ports and other
> extras.  Let me know if you're interested.  I also have a set of
> original
> manuals.
>
> Brian (Ottawa, ON, Canada)

I have the ARM device sitting around, with a revision 5 board I think,
that is, without the codec chip. It still has all the composite ports,
so I'm not sure whether that's the same or different from you have. I
_almost_ got RamDirect at one point in 2006 to custom-make more 128MiB
modules on demand, but their Gerber files somehow did not match their
inventory. It might be some time before I even look at the thing again,
but a 128MiB module would be nice if I could get it for the existing
unit. If your units do not have the codec chip (which would likely be
listed in lspci, but I don't know) then they are likely the same as mine
and you should not split them up as spare parts but find a good home for
them intact. If you have a THIRD 128MiB module, I'll gladly take that.