NetWinder working - now what

Paul Thompson paulfthompson at supanet.com
Thu Mar 23 10:35:06 EST 2006

Hi all,
        first of all sorry for all the questions.

Finally managed to get my Netwinder running Nettrom latest version, running NW 9 base and Yum running to get latest updates - thanks everyone.

All this work had been to get what I thought was a reasonable Mail server running on the box
http://www.axigen.com/mail-server/download-AXIGEN_for_RPM_based_distros__RedHat,_SUSE,_Mandrake__Mandriva__v_1_1_1-136.php

 it is free so seemed a good deal. However back at square one. When installing prog reports 'package for i386 architecture only'.

Can anyone suggest a reasonable Mail and Web page to install on the box ? As I am not really Linux orientated so a good Web based interface is a must.

If all else fails can go back to the original Office Server and reinstall the package from the CD just need to work out how to configure it to send attachments of greater than 3 Meg. This was the original problem that made me go down the upgrade path to get a more suitable and up to date mail server and Web server

Best Regards

Paul thompson
Uk