Netwinder Digest, Vol 4, Issue 4

ninjasuit2000-netwinder at yahoo.com ninjasuit2000-netwinder at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 17:50:32 EST 2004

http://netwinder.osuosl.org/pub/netwinder/kernel/old-kernels/nwkernbin-990121.tar.gz

http://netwinder.osuosl.org/users/r/ralphs/public_html/compat.html

> -R

Okay, I've managed to get it to boot an old 2.0 series
kernel(981006) via tftp and then use the "rescue"
diskimage I found at ftp.netwinder.org I then copied
the necessary flash module from the 981006 modules tgz
available at ftp.netwinder.org... The module appears
to load fine with insmod, but when i attempt to use
the flashwrite command as detailed in the firmware
howto it complains that it cannot find the flash
device...

I'm soooo close I can taste it.. Any help would be
greatly appreciated... Do I need to creat a device
node or something?