Firefly wifi mainline patches

Romain Perier romain.perier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:45:37 PDT 2015

Hi Michael,

You can ask and discuss about wifi here, but could you re-send you
patches as described in [1] please ?

Short version:
1. git format-patch HEAD~2  # extract your two commits
2. scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f  <changed_files> # list maintainers
3. git send-email --to --cc  <emails  listed by get_maintainer.pl>   *.patch

Thanks in advance,
Have a nice day,
Romain

1. https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/SubmittingPatches