rk2918 support

Naoki FUKAUMI naobsd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:49:18 PDT 2014

Hi

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 6:37 AM, Heiko Stübner <heiko at sntech.de> wrote:
>> How
>> much work would it be to get it forward ported along the lines of the
>> other Rockchip SoC code?
>
> After getting some output on the console, you would work your way up.
> Clocksource/clockeven is still the dw_apb_timer (already supported). The
> hardest part will probably be getting a real clock-tree from the clock.c in
> the second git repo you linked.

that git repo is not "updated" not "generic" not "rockchip" repo. and
all history(authors and patches) were erased, it's impossible to reuse
it.

then, this is "updated" "rockchip" repo
 https://github.com/linux-rockchip/kernel_rockchip (rockchip-3.0-stable branch)

it's came from Rockchip's tablet SDK. it's not same as kernel in R-BOX
SDK, but I think it can be called as "generic"(no unknown/random
change).