[PATCH v3 1/8] dt-bindings: usb: ci-hdrc-usb2: add spacemit,k1-usb2 compatible
Junzhong Pan
panjunzhong at linux.spacemit.com
Fri Oct 9 00:16:05 PDT 2026
On 10/6/2026 11:09 PM, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> On 27/09/2026 13:40, Junzhong Pan wrote:
>> The USB2.0 controller on the SpacemiT K1 SoC is dual-role capable but
>> has no internal OTG registers, this requires flags which disable
>> related features set in platform data. Add a compatible string to match
>> the platform data.
>>
>> Chipidea USB2 Controller on SpacemiT K1 requires 1 clock and 1 reset to
>> work, add constraints for it.
>>
>> Acked-by: Conor Dooley <conor.dooley at microchip.com>
>> Tested-by: Ze Huang <huang.ze at linux.dev>
>
> This is a fake test, you cannot test bindings how we understand Linux
> kernel testing. Please drop such blanket-fake test tags from all patches
> where this is not relevant.
>
Okay, I used b4 before and I thought it should be collected in whole series.
I will drop irrelevant ones, only keep those in patches truely tested by Ze's
setup and send v4.
Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Krzysztof
>
>
More information about the linux-riscv
mailing list