[PATCH v5 00/23] Add basic clocks and resets for JHB100 SoC

Brian Masney bmasney at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 14:47:38 PDT 2026


Hi Conor,

On Fri, Oct 02, 2026 at 09:26:34PM +0100, Conor Dooley wrote:
> > btw, will you be at LPC or OSSEU?

Yes, I'll be at LPC. I'm giving a clk talk the second day, so you can
find me there if we don't cross paths before then.

> ... As I went about aligning more ducks, I recalled that the syscon/pll
> series also depends on some of the binding header files in this series.
> 
> I've made another tag with an additional binding that you'll need to
> apply the clock patches in this series:
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/20260828095608.19955-2-changhuang.liang@starfivetech.com/
> 
> This tag will actually appear in linux-next as of the next iteration,
> because the socinfo driver I will definitely submit as 7.4 material.
> 
> Thanks,
> Conor.
> 
> The following changes since commit cee9395acd8043be0644b25c34bfa86623f2b935:
> 
>   Linux 7.3-rc1 (2026-08-30 13:34:40 -0700)
> 
> are available in the Git repository at:
> 
>   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ clk-starfive-jhb100-plus-soc-header
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to c4a545d3e428e9600d670fa8a08098b7bc82d5ec:
> 
>   dt-bindings: soc: starfive: Add StarFive JHB100 syscon modules (2026-10-02 21:17:31 +0100)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> jhb100 clock binding + syscon binding shared tag
> 
> This is a second shared tag for the Starfive jhb100 clock bindings, between
> the riscv soc tree and clock tree.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Conor Dooley <conor.dooley at microchip.com>
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Changhuang Liang (8):
>       dt-bindings: clock: Add StarFive JHB100 System-0 clock and reset generator
>       dt-bindings: clock: Add StarFive JHB100 System-1 clock and reset generator
>       dt-bindings: clock: Add StarFive JHB100 System-2 clock and reset generator
>       dt-bindings: clock: Add StarFive JHB100 Peripheral-0 clock and reset generator
>       dt-bindings: clock: Add StarFive JHB100 Peripheral-1 clock and reset generator
>       dt-bindings: clock: Add StarFive JHB100 Peripheral-2 clock and reset generator
>       dt-bindings: clock: Add StarFive JHB100 Peripheral-3 clock and reset generator
>       dt-bindings: soc: starfive: Add StarFive JHB100 syscon modules

Pulled into clk-next.

Brian




More information about the linux-riscv mailing list