[PATCH] riscv: dts: sophgo: add cv1800b ethernet support overlay

葉宸佑 chenyou910331 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:49:39 PDT 2026


On Thu, Oct 01, 2026 at 04:38:30PM -0300, Hiago De Franco wrote:
> This is a continuation of patch [1]. The same patch was sent before [2],
> and an overlay was suggested, altought it was not sent. Therefore I am
> sending this overlay now.

Thanks for picking this up. [2] was mine, for the Duo 256M; the overlay
rework stalled while I waited for the IO board, which has now arrived.
I will send the matching overlay for sg2002-milkv-duo256m in the same
shape as this one, so the two boards stay consistent.

One note, not a blocker for this patch: the internal PHY under the mdio
node this overlay enables is named phy at 0 but has reg = <1> -- which is
also why it shows up as mdio_mux-0.0:01 in your log. 2/2 of my earlier
series [3] fixes the node name in cv180x.dtsi, so it covers CV1800B as
well, and already has Inochi's Reviewed-by. I will carry it in my
overlay series unless it lands first.

Reviewed-by: Chen-Yu Yeh <chenyou910331 at gmail.com>

[3] https://lore.kernel.org/sophgo/20260803163427.74445-1-chenyou910331@gmail.com/



More information about the linux-riscv mailing list