[PATCH] riscv: dts: sophgo: cv1800b-milkv-duo: enable ethernet

Hiago De Franco hfranco at baylibre.com
Thu Oct 1 10:03:01 PDT 2026


On Thu, Oct 01, 2026 at 06:57:08PM +0200, Andrei Lalaev wrote:
> Hi Hiago,
> 
> On 01.10.26 18:08, Hiago De Franco wrote:
> > Hi Andrei,
> > 
> > On Thu, Oct 01, 2026 at 05:14:47PM +0200, Andrei Lalaev wrote:
> >> Hi Hiago,
> >>
> >> Please take a look at the patch [1] and the discussion.
> > 
> > Thanks for letting me know, I missed this patch. Do you happen to know
> > if any overlay was sent? I was not able to find one.
> 
> I haven't seen it, so I guess no.

Ok, I will sent this patch as an overlay.

Please, forget about this patch. I will soon send another one.

Thanks.

> 
> > If none was sent, I am happy to send one. Sorry for all the noise here.
> >>>> Thank you!
> >>
> >> 1 - https://lore.kernel.org/sophgo/20260803163323.74414-1-chenyou910331@gmail.com/
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Andrei Lalaev
> > 
> > Best regards,
> 
> 
> -- 
> Best regards,
> Andrei Lalaev
-- 
Best regards,
Hiago



More information about the linux-riscv mailing list