[RFC] PCMCIA patches for 2.6.34

Dominik Brodowski linux at dominikbrodowski.net
Wed Jan 6 10:44:54 EST 2010

Hey Wolfram,

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 03:03:32PM +0100, Wolfram Sang wrote:
> > here are some patches relating to the PCMCIA subsystem, and intended for
> > 2.6.34. I'm interested in your input to this patch series. They'll be
> > sent to the PCMCIA list shortly, with CC to other lists if deemed
>
> Looks interesting, I will pull your master(?)-branch this evening and give it a
> test. Any hints on what to try/look for especially? Suspend/Resume seems one
> candidate next to the usual "I'll try a bunch of cards"...

It's indeed the master branch, and I added just a few more patches. Many
thanks for testing -- I think module insertion & removal, combined with card
insertion & ejection or suspend / resume might be the most likely error path
this time; though I couldn't create any issues here on my test box...

Best,