Yenta TI on MIPS

RB aoz.syn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:28:23 EST 2008

I'm working on getting a 2.6 kernel and PCMCIA working on a Linksys
WRT54G3G (mips) and having a few issues with their bus implementation.
 Specifically, when yenta_socket tries to disable interrupts by
writing 0x0 to CB_SOCKET_MASK or check if they're enabled by reading
from I365_INTCTL (ti_init in ti113x.h), the driver loading fails with
a data bus error and there's a resulting oops.

Any hope you guys could help me work this out?  I'm trying to do so
for OpenWRT, but have gone beyond my (and seemingly their) depth on
this.

RB