HP6XX Pcmcia (resend)

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:33:00 EST 2007

Greetings,

Dominik, I'm getting a kernel oops with the error message "Nobody cared". I've added the return IRQ_NONE if the generated interrupt came from pcmcia_card_irq (so I only collect pcmcia_slot_irq for status changes).
Is it correct to assume that the error has to do with pcmcia subsystem failing somehow to aquire the shared IRQ?

As I've said before I assume that the pcmcia subsystem should aquire the pcmcia_card_irq and setup proper handler and that I only need to take care of card status changes. Just want to confirm this.

Best wishes
Kristoffer Ericson