medical hospitals in america

Kirk anachronistic Grimmzkpjzcltgkcf at retailrealm.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 06:11:37 EDT 2007

Aug 6 - Aug 17: With every purchase of our Doctor Database comes completely free! a Directory for Dentists, Nursing Homes and Hospitals

Licensed Doctors in the USA

788,533 in total – 17,400 emails

Doctor in over 34 specialties

Can easily be sorted by 16 different fields

Specially reduced price: $352

*** Get the 3 databases below as a bonus when you order the MD list above ***

American Hospitals
more than 23k hospital administrators in over 7k hospitals [worth over $300 alone)

US Dentist Directory
A complete Database or dentists and related services (valued at $299)

US Nursing Home Directory
includes over 31,589 Senior administrators, 11,288 Nursing Directors in over 14,706 Nursing Homes in the United States. (value: $249)

send email to: justdatamedical at hotmail.com

by sending us an email with "exit" in the subject we will know not to contact you again