Please Help!!!

Erdenebayar Buriad bayar at atr.jp
Mon May 22 06:30:56 EDT 2006

Hi, I think you need to install Host AP linux driver for Intersil Prism 2/3.

http://hostap.epitest.fi/

But , First please check that system detection of your wireless card using
"# cardctl ident" and "lspci" (not only cardctl config).
If system detect it properly, you can use host AP.

May be you need compile the kernel. !!!
But, If you can please send me information after "# cardctl ident" and
"lspci" and dmesg.

Good luck
Bayar.