ROTAC Cardbus bridge RL5c476 and pcmcia problem

Siddarth Gore siddarth.gore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:51:13 EDT 2006

Hello Paval,

Thanks a lot for the reply. lspci shows two entries
03:02.0 CardBus bridge: Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c476 II (rev 82)
03:02.1 CardBus bridge: Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c476 II (rev 82)

but as you said the netgear hardware is not detected by the ath_pci
driver. Is this a problem with the madwifi driver or the PCI-Cardbus
adaptor.
also do i need a driver for the PCI CardBus adaptor (CBS52U from
ROTAC)? If yes where can i find it?

-siddarth