Fwd: ConnectPlus: simultaneous use of memory and wi-fi?

Andrew Barr andrew.james.barr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 19:22:24 EDT 2006

Hi, I was directed here with the following problem that I posted to the HostAP
list. For the record:

andrew at r51:~$ pccardctl ident
Socket 0:
  product info: "SanDisk", "ConnectPlus", "", ""
  manfid: 0xd601, 0x0101
  function: 6 (network)

Although, looking under /sys/bus/pcmcia, I can see the other function (0x04)
under 0.1 and it's respective information.  I'm not sure how to get this
information out of pccardctl.

Also, this is a CompactFlash card in a PCMCIA adapter sleeve.