Documentation for socket driver development

egtvedt at samfundet.no egtvedt at samfundet.no
Fri Jun 16 05:04:38 EDT 2006

> Hi Hans-Christian,
>
> is your microcontroller equipped with PCMCIA controller or do you need
> to emulate the CF interface to connect CF memory cards (working in
> TrueIDE mode) to the external bus?

My microcontroller is the AVR32 AP7000, it only have an external bus with
compact flash support. What I'm trying to do is setting it up to work as a
PCMCIA socket, the external bus interface can do Common Memory Mode, I/O
mode and True IDE mode.

I'm currently trying to use the I/O mode.

The bus behaves very much like an ARM external bus.

Are there a better way for attacking my problem?

<snip>

never receive a confirmation email.

--
Regards